Tuesday 25 January 2011

With my father in laws funeral out of the way I can get down to concentrating on shifting this weight. Last week was poor, only two running sessions, which was way below what I hoped. My stats for this week are below

Age: 39
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 211 lbs
% Body Fat: 28.1%
Lean Body Mass: 151.71lbs
Fat Mass: 59.29lbs

Overall a loss of 3lbs is positive, but i cant get my fat mass to shift away from 28.1%. To be honest with the funeral last week and a night out on Saturday I expected my stats to remain the same, so a shift down is good.
I have been discussing running the Baker Hughes 10k run in May. I have enjoyed the running so far, and will look to sign up next month. A colleague's wife has been diagnosed with Motor Neurones Disease and has only been given two years to live. As a healthy 30 year old it has been very hard to take, so a group of us are going to raise money for a MN charity. That should be good inspiration for us!!

No comments: