Monday 1 February 2010

last week was good, and bad, and ok. Depends on which area of my life i look at. Good, the diet, still going, along with the fitness. Only lost a 1lb last week, but as long as i keep going in the right direction i am happy. Bad, work situation. I have been demoted due to restructuring, and my overtime will be completely shot down, to a bare minimum. This could be £500 plus a month off my pay slip. I could handle that, more time at home etc, but then Kim went and got paid off. So another £500 plus a month gone. In one week we have lost a grand a month. A bit shell shocked with it all but at this moment nothing we can do. Ok, Mum is doing fine, has her moments but ticking along nicely. will go into more depth this week when i have time. My time management has been poor this week, i don't know if it is a winter thing but motivation has been tough. But, gotta keep on going!!

No comments: