Thursday 4 March 2010

the easiest day is yesterday

This weeks been really tough. The only way i can describe it, is like a baseball player having balls thrown at him and as he tires he finds it hard to bat them away. That seems to be me this week, i am really struggling to cope this week. I can see it in my head, the lack of ability to deal with the drip drip drip of problems. Aisha's medicine had to be stopped because of the diarrhea she was getting. The downside was her wetting got ten times worse. One night i put her to bed at 7.30pm. she peed before she went to bed, then when i went to take her for a pee at 10.30pm her bed was soaking. she got really upset at this. She has never been like that. This must be a reaction to the medicine still being in her system. We now have tablets to take once a day, lets hope they have no side effects.
work has been tough. The reality of the changes has hit home. it seems each day i get a reminder of my new position in the company. I am finding it really hard to accept the years of hard work has been rewarded by a demotion and a move to a portacabin. I know the truth is we are all a number, and that i only go here to earn a wage. But i find it hard to have it all ripped away from me. I have been thinking about my dad this week for obvious reasons and maybe, all the changes i am going through are effecting me far more than they should!!
The icing on the cake was Kim was paid off on Wednesday. Looking forward to next week already!!

No comments: