Friday 6 February 2009

A Hard Week

This week has been tough. The weather has been dreadful, and i have done a lot of hours at work this week. It is 9.04pm on a Friday night and I am typing this up at work waiting for some paperwork. Hopefully I will get out of here by 9pm.
This weekend I have the NLP workshop which i am looking forward to. The one thing I need to take away from it is how to focus discipline in my life. Like so many I have great ideas that never see the light of day and that is what I am desperate to change. Channeling that is the hard part, but I am determined to do it. Discipline is so hard to keep. I know I can do it, but I find it so easy to slip back into something comfortable, even when I dont feel comfortable doing it. Let me give you an example. I will use food as an example. I know how bad junk food is for you. I know eating it will make me feel bloated, uncomfortable and unhappy. Yet I still eat it. I slip into this uncomfortable comfort. I sometimes think I am a masochist who enjoys feeling this way. I clearly know the right choice but choose not to take it. Why is that so? I am assuming I am not the only one like this.

No comments: