Monday 2 February 2009

Focus

i think i know why so many people fail with there New Year Resolutions. Its the bleedin weather!! All you want to do is stay in bed, or eat comfort food. Its easy to get up when the sun is shining, eat a salad for lunch, go for long walks. In the depths of winter its a different story.
Today i have got my focus back. This last month i have been all over the place. But I have realised where i keep going wrong. Its the lack of discipline!! Too many times i decide to do one thing in my head, then decide at the last minute there is a better alternative. This is where NLP will help me. To keep my focus, to not be distracted, to make a decision and to stick to it.
I didn't bother with my fitness routine this morning. It has been all over the place and well has lacked discipline. I had no intentions of getting up this morning to go out, as i expected the snow to have arrived. Then this morning i watched the news and seen a guy out jogging in the snow. He could do it, why couldn't i? So tomorrow i will be out at 5.30am. even if the snow is 6" deep. and if it is too deep to jog, i will walk. Discipline that is the key.

No comments: