Tuesday 9 December 2008

Its been a while

I haven't posted anything for a few days, probably because I have still been feeling quite low. the weekend started badly with Friday being tough, I just don't seem to have the mental toughness I need. Little things seem to be having a big effect on me. As the weekend wore on I improved, but I still feel I am not anywhere near where i want to be. The exercising regime has failed miserably. The diet is still ok, and I have lost 4lb which is good.
My main focus at the moment is reading up on NLP. i really think this is something that could be very useful for me. I have only started reading it, but this could be just what I need. Its strange, but I started this blog because I felt inspired by others, yet that inspiration isn't enough at the moment to help me reach my goals. I feel my head just isn't in the right place. I have suffered from depression in the past and am sure it isn't anything like that but hopefully with the help of NLP I can get my focus. At this time of year it is natural to think of New Years resolutions. At one stage I thought about binning the diet and starting again in January. But no, I will continue looking after my intake of food, study the NLP books I have, so when the new year comes My brain is properly tuned to help improve my life.

No comments: