Thursday 4 December 2008

A tough few days

Well i haven't been having a good time of it. I cant really get my head round why. I don't know if it is a culmination of different things happening in my life. Problems at work and worries with my family. Fortunately i can come home to a happy loving home and it really is making the difference to me. I don't know if my wife and daughter know how much i appreciate coming home to people who love me, but it really is helping keeping me sane.
The diet is going well, no junk food, but maybe i could be doing better with the 5 a day. But that 11 days in, the longest i have ever managed, so that's something i should be happy with.
I recently bought a book called NLP at work. I heard about NLP from my mate Pat who is using it to help him beat cancer. This book is aimed at the working environment but can be used in all aspects in life. It helps you to train your brain to help cope with every situation. This is something I am definitely in need of. So i will give it a try and see how i get on.

No comments: