Saturday 20 December 2008

off the wagon

its been a while since i lasted posted, and the simple reason is that i have well and truly fell off the wagon. I am back to where i started. The reason is, I am not mentally ready to change my life. I know that may sound a bit like a cop out, but I am sure to change everything I want to I have to start by being mentally prepared, and at this moment I'm not. This month i have found very hard, every little thing seems to affect me hugely, and this has helped me lose my focus.
So my aim now is to get my brain in tune, so i can start the new year fresh and ready for change. I have two books on NLP that I am reading to get myself in tune. I wont post again for a few days as i enjoy Christmas with my family, then i can prepare to start afresh in 2009. It seem's to make more sense to start with a New Years Resolution. I just hope i can keep this one!

1 comment:

AMAG said...

Hi Jeff! Keep your visualisation of where you want to be. I have some dvds i'll let you see on NLP.

i'll see you soon and explain further but every marathon starts with the first step and you've done that.