Thursday 29 January 2009

Time for Change

okay, so its time to stop f**king around with this and get some focus. I am using too many excuses. This week i have had the cold, something i haven't been able to shake off since New Year. Sitting there feeling sorry for myself. Bollocks. Last night i was sat in the living room, feeling fat after my supper. Bollocks. Had enough of it. I'm feeling like i am playing at this change game. Hasn't that always been my problem? Playing with ideas instead of doing something about it? The problem is the results aren't instant and that I have to accept. I have to gauge results not just in the final outcome but in every stage completed. That may be my biggest problem, the need for instant results.
I think i have made good strides with the diet, where i no longer snack like I used to. I am far from being an angel but hey, I don't want to be. I have bought a juicer, and the first result was good, tastier than I thought. Last night I went to Asda and bought a pile of fruit and veg to juice up over the next week. I have everything in place and no excuses.
Next week Bob Spour is in Aberdeen and part of his weekend will be a NLP workshop which i intend signing up to. I am fascinated with this subject, and have starting reading about it, but I find self teaching hard. This workshop should give me a good start, and it will be good to speak to someone with a wealth of knowledge to answer my questions.

1 comment:

AMAG said...

Hi Jeff
there is a sunday course on Kettlebells at the gym. Ill cover the cost for you if you commit to it. its a no brainer and you will by the end of feb realise the benefits of it. You dont have to do this on your own. You need to do this course in order to take part in the class once a week. It will help you and you can also work out on your own.
http://kettlebellsaberdeen.blogspot.com/