Tuesday 18 August 2009

i tried to swing the kettlebell last night but my back still aches somewhat, not that much, more that I am paranoid about doing proper injury to myself. I will try and do a little each day to slowly build up confidence again.
The bike goes in on Thursday for a service on Saturday, so hopefully on Sunday I will be out and about again. I have surprised myself how much i have missed being active.
i have a meeting with the hospital and my mums carers next week, her progress is going backwards, and is causing some concern. I speak to her at least once every day and have noticed she isn't so motivated as she was. Others have noticed this hence the reason for the meeting. It isn't until the 26th of this month so we will need to wait and see.
Saturdays match against Celtic, lets not go there. I am so depressed when it comes to all matters AFC, its all doom and gloom!!

No comments: