Monday 3 August 2009

Put your back into it!!

it hasn't been the best over the last few days. I was playing with Aisha and picked her up and strained my back. Nothing too serious but it has hampered my progress. I don't think there is any lasting damage, and i am trying to keep as active as possible. I have been off for a few days holidays so things haven't been so intense, and i have some more days off this week then i really plan to push things on. I need to chart my progress, so i can see improvements, the point of keeping a blog!! I still feel very positive which is important. I know i can do this and am focusing on how good i will feel at the end of this journey.
The bike will be going in for a service this week. It will be good to have faith in it and for it to function properly.

No comments: