Tuesday 25 August 2009

on my bike(again)

picked up my bike after having it repaired, final cost £123.00. Went out on it last night, and it was a bit of a struggle. My back didn't hurt which was positive. I am going to head out on it again tonight, just to get the legs working again, then on Wednesday I will get back on the kettle bells. The tightness in my back has all but gone, so if I carry out the swings correctly I shouldn't have too much trouble.
the last few weeks i have really felt lethargic but am feeling better now, and am ready to get back to where I was, exercising each day. I have been scribbling down a programme with alternates between kettle bell swings, cycling and running, and will start it proper next week. This week i will keep myself busy each day getting back into the swing of things. I also have a busy schedule with my mum this week, but more on that later.

No comments: