Monday 28 September 2009

Exercise for the Petrified

Mum has started a computer course called Computing for the Petrified. It is a step before Computing for Beginners. She is really enjoying it and getting out and about is good for her. her thinking behind starting the course is that if Dave does move to Australia she can keep in contact with him through email. Good on her, i hope she continues with it.
It also got me thinking. my exercising has been very haphazard lately, more trying to shove in when i can rather than with any structure. his makes it hard to gauge any progress. So last night i sat down and wrote up a schedule. I wont divulge just yet, as no doubt thinks will strive to prevent me completing it and i will need to tweak it as i go. But it is basic, with running, swimming, cycling, kettlebells and press ups being the basis for the routine. I will report back next week on my progress, but this way i should be able to see and feel some improvement.
This isn't anything new, i have had routines for months, especially the kettlebells one, but never kept to them. I thought this was OK, but now realise the importance of them for self development.

No comments: