Wednesday 27 April 2011

Last week I was on holiday with the schools being off, it was great to spend time with Kim and Aisha. The downturn in business over the last couple of years may have hit me in the pocket, but the more family time spent has been a bonus.
Training is still going well, though i need to increase the weight lifting side. The running and swimming are going well, and i am starting to feel the difference. I haven't weighed myself and measured my body fat, as I am due a fitness assessment and was going to use the measurements taken then as the bench mark to work from.
Just over three weeks to go until the 10k race, and I think I am in an OK position just now, but I have to keep the pace up, no missing sessions!!!
Diet wise things are going OK, but I need to find some variety in my food as I am starting to get bored of the same stuff!!

No comments: