Tuesday 17 March 2009

Ouch

I thought yesterday I was in a lot of pain but today is nuts. I can't believe how painful my thighs are. I have also got sore calves, bum, abs, biceps and shoulders. At least they weren't lying about it being the complete workout.
I tried walking last night but was in too much pain. I will give it another try tonight, to see how I get on. I look forward to the day I can go for a crap without being in agony!!!!
In general my life isn't active enough. I work in an office, I drive to work. I need to change the day to day things. Cycling to work isn't an option, purely because of the hazards I would face. I have heard from too many people, including a cycling proficiency instructor, that Aberdeen is far too dangerous a place to cycle day to day. But weekends is different. The roads are quieter and there are far more cyclists out on the road. So this weekend i will look out my bike, clean it up and head out on it.

No comments: