Tuesday 31 March 2009

one small step......

Monday showed a little improvement in mum, she can now nod and shake her head, and she tried to speak but couldn't. The biggest sign for me was when I left her last night and she squeezed my hand. That was enough to show me there is hope. In the afternoon she was moved to ward 25, a general ward. The nurses seem nice and friendly. She will continue to receive hourly tests such as blood tests. No word back on the lumbar puncture, but I don't expect it will show anything.

This morning I am all over the place, i have made about five stupid mistakes at work, I don't know what is up with me. I will work until 1.30pm then head up to the hospital. Visiting hours are from 2-4pm and 6.30-8pm and are a bit stricter than A & E.

Tonight I am going to try and get down to pick up my kettlebell as I need the focus it will bring.

No comments: