Friday 24 July 2009

The last couple have days have seen the exercising continue along the same path, at a decent level for now. On Wednesday i swung the kettlebell and it felt better than ever, for the first time I felt my abs snapping properly. I will be back on it tonight and hope that i can continue where i left off.
Last night I went out cycling and came across mechanical problems, my gears were playing up, then my back brake started rubbing up against the wheel. This stopped me from going in full flow, and It will need to be looked at again. But the workout was still good, and i worked up a sweat. It felt tough to start with but got better as i went on, one hill i climbed wasn't as hard as i expected, maybe that means there has been progress.
My mum gave me a scare yesterday, she had taken medication for a heat rash which made her drowsy. She then went hypo. i tried phoning her in the morning but when i got no answer just assumed she was at the shops. But she was fine, the carer found her and gave her glucose, and no damage was done. And she wont be taking more of those tablets!!!

1 comment:

Ray Wilson said...

"Felt better than ever"
Watch out! It gets addictive J! lol