Monday 25 January 2010

Last Week

Last week wasn't so good, pulled my back and struggled with any fitness. Picked Aisha up without bending my knees and felt stiff at the base of my spine. Went out for a run on Wednesday and didn't feel good, felt heavy round the bottom of my back like i was pounding on it. Kept off it the rest of the week.
Weighed myself this morning and still the same, 97kg. No surprise there. Went out at 5.45am for a run and felt much better in the back, i can now get back into the kettlebell/press up routine. there's something good about being out that early, no one around, music playing on the ipod, still half asleep.
This week i plan to run in the mornings and alternate evenings with the kettlebell and press ups. I wont combine them in a routine but do them separate to ensure I do both correct, better to get the technique right at this stage.
Last week was very busy on three fronts, work, Mum and Aisha. I need to get out whats in my head about these, to try some self therapy in a way. Last week my head was muddled, and i didn't know to cry and scream. This week i am more focused on what i need to do. More to come through the week.

No comments: