Thursday 14 January 2010

Tuesday night i went out for a run/walk interval training. The pavements were still iced over which made it hard. I really felt the extra weight i carry when i ran, and my legs became heavy really quickly. I also have quite low stamina which i will need to build up, it cant all be about weight loss!
Wednesday was a rest day, more because I was busy with other things more than anything else. Today i had route-canal treatment this morning. Amazing to think ten years ago this would have been a daunting prospect, yet now with the advance of medicine practices i didn't feel a thing, not even the injection as they rubbed the gum with anaesthetic before the injection. It made me think, for all those that have a fear of needles and injections, why don't they rub some anaesthetic onto their arm/thigh/arse before injecting them taking away the pain?
Tonight i am back on the kettlebell swings/press ups routine. Surprisingly i don't feel sore today after Tuesdays routine, I expected to be really stiff today.

No comments: