Monday 26 July 2010

I am now more convinced than ever that finally, finally I am on the right path. It has taken me years to get it, but I understand the concept of weight loss, and am putting it in place. Trousers fit better, that's my main point of reference. I also feel fitter, I have been doing more cycling, which has been good, well when i am not getting soaked in the rain!! I didn't touch the kettlebell at all last week, so will get it out more this week.
The main aim of this blog was to track my fitness, to see where I started from, to look for inspiration, and I think i have moved away from that. But I am not going to start making bold promises, not yet. I have failed too many times when doing this, and the failure always affects me, certainly mentally I then find it harder to start again. At the moment i am in a good place, i am more active, and am going in the right direction.

No comments: