Sunday 31 May 2009

a change of direction

over the last few days i have went back to my old routine, a poor diet and no exercise. The reason for this? So i could enter the stats into my livestrong account to see how bad my diet was, and a final reminder of what I am leaving behind. and I am glad I did. Take today. I took Aisha to MacDonald's for lunch, and had a BBQ for supper. Okay maybe not so bad, but it made me feel bloated, fat and very uncomfortable. Add in the fact the weather was great and it hit home why i want to shift this weight. I covered up in a big baggy shapeless shirt and three quarter length trousers but didn't feel at all comfortable. I see so much clothes that are at the moment out of my reach. Not due to price but more design and how I will look and feel wearing them. But they will be my inspiration to change, along with the other inspirations I have collected over the weeks.
So Sunday night was the start of another fast. This time I found it very easy and have found the best solution, have my tea around 6pm then fast for 24 hours until the next evening. My evening meal consisted of two burgers that would have been done on the BBQ if my car hadn't broken down and left me late getting home. And no snacks at night, not even a chocolate out of Kim's birthday box. Happy Birthday darling, I love you xx

No comments: