Monday 11 May 2009

The last week hasn't went so well. I don't know what it was but I felt a bit low. This seemed to have an impact on everything. The diet wasn't great. I fasted twice as planned, but the other days I didn't control my intake. To redeem this I am going to track all the food i eat and analyse it on fitday to make sure i do this properly.
the exercising was also less than i hoped, only two days kettlebell training instead of three. This was partly down to planning to work them on Friday then being stuck here until 8.30pm. But no excuse I done less than i planned so to compensate I will do more this week, starting tonight.
Today me and Dave have a meeting with the Doctor, Psychiatrist and Occupational Therapist to decide the future plans for my mum. Hopefully there will be a positive outcome!!

No comments: