Saturday 2 May 2009

just back from pittodrie where Aberdeen lost to Celtic. Should have been more than 1-0 up at half time but went in level and huffed and puffed second half. Defensive mistakes cost us again.
Mum's doing good, she's been home for a visit. She has been working with the occupational therapist and is progressing well. I am feeling more optimistic about her future. Have sorted out her finances for her, now to concentrate more on my own, but more of that next week.
Done my second fast of the week from Friday lunchtime through to saturday and found this one harder this time. I think i will revert back to a supper to supper 24 hour fast. But that is another two done for this week. Haven't weighed myself yet but my trousers fit more comfortable on me which is a good sign. I have also done three kettlebell sessions this week. Last night I didn't get finished work until 7.30pm but forced myself not to miss a session. Found the Turkish get ups quite hard, and don't think i done them justice but will persevere until i crack it. The swings are feeling good and i think i have the technique right.

1 comment:

Ray Wilson said...

Excellent jeff!