Friday 15 May 2009

losing my focus

this week has been all over the place. Late nights at work, not enough time spent on the things i want to. My life has had no structure to it and I have suffered for it.I have still managed two kettlebell sessions which is good, but apart from I haven't felt any inner happiness.
Yesterday I received Richard Bandlers new book Get the Life you want an easy book to read split into small segments, i will let you know how i get on with it. It comes with a CD that i downloaded onto my ipod last night, but listening to it this morning, i don't know how beneficial it will be. You have to get past the dramatic talking and loud background music and it is quite unsettling.
The food diary was a bit of a damp squid. The idea is great and I will stick with it, but i chose the wrong site, as it is all US based and not suitable. I will learn from that, not to jump in so quick, but to take my time and to research more. I do have a tendency to miss essential details in other aspects of life, and I need to address that.
Mum is still doing fine, I am visiting her tonight. I haven't seen her for a few days so it will be good to meet up. I also got rid of her old greenhouse through freecycle and there's plenty more where that came from !!

No comments: