Tuesday 26 May 2009

i haven't posted for a few days now so let me recap on whats been happening. First off, i weighed myself on Monday and have lost 1.1/2 pounds. Woohoo!!!! Okay not the greatest but finally the weight is coming off and and i am going in the right direction. What has been a big help has been the diet tracker i have been using. i can physically see what i have eaten, the calorie content, the fat content, and make the necessary adjustments to keep on track. I can also log my fitness regime which also helps. I have to admit losing that 1.1/2 pounds felt good and gave me inspiration to carry on.
I spent the whole weekend gardening, or more to the point weeding. Saturday and Sunday spent in my garden, Mondays in mums garden, but now both are looking a lot better. Neither are finished but at least you can see an improvement!!
Oh and Jimmy Calderwood has been sacked, happy days!!!!!!!!

No comments: