Friday 17 July 2009

a good few days

the last two nights have been good for the exercising, i went cycling again on Wednesday and had the kettlebell out last night. when out on the bike i went down to the track and timed myself. I done 400m in 1 minute flat. Yes I know, top athletes could run faster than that, but it gave me a benchmark to compare against. As the weeks follow i can test myself and get that time down. The kettlebells also coming along good, i think i have my technique for the swings right, it certainly feels good. I can feel the benefit in my thighs, and today i have no tightness.
This week so far has been by far the best for not giving in to temptation and eating junk food. I had some wine gums on Wednesday and that has been it. I even bought chocolate mousse for the girls at work and didn't have any myself. When they were eating chicken curry with chips today, i was eating a panini. when Kim scoffs chocolate at home I have a piece of fruit.
I keep reminding myself to keep the momento going...........

No comments: