Wednesday 22 July 2009

A new me?

The last two nights have seen me continue the activities. Monday I swung the kettlebell, then cut both the front and back lawn. The sun was shining and everything was good. My mood has been lifted by my new active self. Lat night I went out on the bike for 40 minutes round Bridge of Don. The rain never let up, and i was drenched within 5 minutes of being out, but that didn't put me off, if anything I enjoyed it even more. I really am getting into this biking, though my bike continues to cause me concern. Nothing much, i just don't have too much faith in it, and have to hold back a little, maybe a good thing.
Tonight it is back onto the kettlebell, hopefully for a full session. I have just had a call that Aisha has diarrhoea so I will need to dig out my doctors uniform!!
Work continues to frustrate. I am now geared up to pushing my CV out at the Oil and Gas Exhibition in September, where hopefully the market will have picked up. At the moment there just isn't jobs out there and i have to be grateful i have a job myself!!

No comments: