Wednesday 15 July 2009

on yer bike

i went out on the bike last night and it felt really good, the night was calm and cool, though my thighs felt tight after the kettlebell workout the night before. I came across a running track not far from my house which i had completely forgot about. This will be good when i get into running and cycling more to measure the distances i am covering, and also with interval training, where i can sprint for a lap, then jog for a lap.
I have been running my dads car for the last week with a view to buying it. My car is costing money each month in repairs, and mum was looking to sell there car. Its a fiesta and smaller than i am used to so i thought i could try it for a while to see if it fitted. Admittedly it isn't ideal, its only three door, with limited boot space, but i think i will buy it to do us until i can afford something bigger. Kim is looking to go back to the University to work so that will help increase our income. We definitely have to watch the pennies just now!!

No comments: