Saturday 10 January 2009

I haven't posted for a few days but things have been going good. I have managed to keep to the programme so far. Wednesday consisted of 30 second sprints followed by 2 minute rests. The first was OK, the second felt good, the third was hard but by the fifth I was struggling. On Friday I was up at 6am where the running consisted of 1 minute of walking followed by three minutes of running. My thighs didn't ache like the did which felt good, but i was still shattered afterwards. Tomorrow I am up again early for another routine.
The diet is also going OK, but could be better. I have cut out the snacking, but my meals are still on the large side. I am going to get myself a juicer and start drinking one each morning. I will also start reducing the size of the meals into smaller more regular ones. Tonight i treated myself to some pizza. To be honest after eating it, it didn't feel like a treat, as i didn't feel any better for eating it. I will keep that in mind for the next time I want some comfort food.
I am finding NLP fascinating. Its funny how so many things I read about, i cant relate to. I find myself driving to work thinking about an experience, and how NLP can help me to change how I deal with events in the future. I have so many things I want to change and am convinced this is the tool i can use to help myself.
I phoned my mum tonight who is still feeling down. Her ankle still hurts too much for her to walk on, so my role as carer will continue.

No comments: