Wednesday 14 January 2009

Today is the first real lapse from the routine. I didn't get up as planned for my early morning exercise routine. I don't know why. i woke up then fell asleep again, waking too late to go out before work. I think it is down to the lack of preparation i had done the night before. My usual routine is to get all my running clothes, stop watch etc laid out for the next day. Last night I didn't. I have also noticed the days when i ain't running i have struggled to get out of bed. Maybe in those days i lose some focus, and need to readjust.
I watched some Derren Brown last night, and noticed how he uses some NLP techniques. Then I caught some of Big Brothers little brother programme this morning. Usually I avoid these types of programmes like the plague but they had a psychologist analysing one of the contestants. I was amazed she used some NLP techniques when analysing someone. This NLP is everywhere. It did make me realise you cant just read a couple of books and have a working knowledge of it, you really need to study it. And study it I will.
Kim's still working away at her course. She was paid off in December so has spare time during the day to study. Hopefully a job will come up soon though!!

No comments: