Monday 5 January 2009

Monday Monday

I was up and out of the house 6am this morning, to start my programme. The first exercises was 2 minutes of walking followed by 2 minutes of jogging. I tried to focus by visualising myself slim, fit and healthy, the person I want to be. I am sure it helped, if nothing else it gave me something to distract from the pain I was in. For someone who went out a few weeks back and really struggled I found this morning easier, was that due to me focusing on something positive? I don't know.
After the jogging/walking I came home and done the following

5 x knee press ups
5 x dorsal raise
5 x chair dips
5 x sit ups

I then finished with some stretches. I done it, my new life had began. I then proceeded to forget to weigh myself. Okay, I can live with that.

The diet also start off today and so far so good. I really shouldn't call it a diet, more like I am cutting out the crap. I will look into other options, but over the next couple of months at least it will be good old Scottish fare like mince and tatties, broth and stovies.

Tonight I will start to study NLP. I have quickly read a book Teach Yourself NLP, but the subject matter is so vast I need to take the approach a student would take at university. So tonight I will start reading the book again, but this time taking notes.

No comments: