Monday 26 January 2009

Week 4

Another week and once again still at the same weight. I can't say I am surprised. I had a night out on Saturday, and so suffered all day yesterday. Two nights out in two weeks is not common for me, and that will be the last for a while. I have also been suffering with a cold this past few weeks and cant shake it off.
I bought myself a juicer last week and have a long list of ingredients to get for it. I am hoping a juice in the morning will help perk me up for the day. The last two weeks I have been very lethargic, maybe i am suffering from SAD!!
The exercising has been, well inconsistent. I need to get back to my regular routine, so the alarm clock will be set early for tomorrow.
Tonight I am off to see my folks. My dad has ordered one of these adjustable beds. As he has a chronic illness he doesn't have to pay VAT. I expect once it arrives he will be in it permanently. At the moment he is stuck on the sofa all day. When he last fell it took all his confidence so now he stays on the sofa all day. When the bed arrives it will replace the sofa in the living room. Not ideal but that's the way it is. My mum at least is happier. She had a visit from a nurse last week that seemed to make a big difference, she just needed to speak to someone who understood where she was coming from. I suppose when someone has cancer you don't always think about the person who is caring for them. My mum seemed to have no conversation in her, her life was devoted to my dad and his illness. i hope she realises she has to make time for herself.

No comments: