Friday 21 November 2008

5 Portions of Fruit and Veg a day

Now that I have decided on the fitness regime I will work to, I need to decide no my diet. This is simple. I won't be going on any sepcific diet. What I will do is take note of what I am eating. I will take far more interest in the food I eat. I will try and fall in love with food. I Won't see it as feeding an empty hole. I will see it as something to enjoy, but also as fuel for my body. I will eat 5 portions of fruit and veg every day. I will think carefully about each meal. I will put more preperation into each meal. I will eat small regular meals, coupled with healthy snacks. No Atkins diet for me. Just sensible eating. This wont be a sprint.
I'm looking forward to this change in my life. I know it wont be easy. I know i will slip up. Nut it will all be documented here, no more hiding for me.
Today my thoughts are once again with Pat, his girlfriend Kaz and his son Perry. The news from the hospital wasnt what they wanted to hear. I've been reading his blog each day, but haven't left a comment yet. I suppose I didnt know what to type. But I'm just off to enter something, just to let them know they are in my thoughts.

No comments: