Sunday 23 November 2008

The Weigh In

So the weigh in has taken place, and I got a bigger shock than I expected. I knew I was in a bad shape, but Christ I didn't expect the results I got. First off my weight. I came in at a massive 15 stone 6 pounds, or 99 kilos. Ouch. My ideal weight for my height(5' 9" or 1.79metres) is 76 kilos or 11 stone 7 pounds. This means I need to lose 33 kilos or roughly 4 stones. This change ain't gonna happen quick!! My BMI is 32, but should be 23.81. This is going to be tough!! I am officially obese. But I need to see this written down to make me take action. Now for the other stats

Waist - 41"
Hips 43"
Thigh - 21.5"
Chest - 42.5"
Neck - 17"
Bicep - 14"

I cant believe the size of my waist!!!!! But hey, its down there, and the only way is down. The revolution begins now! I plan to measure my stats once a month, and my weight each week. This will help me to see the results. I know though, that the best measure will be the way I feel, and how my clothes fit on me.

Tonight will be early to bed as I will be up early tomorrow to start the fitness regime. That will be followed by a healthy breakfast to set me up for the day. Lets hope this journey isn't too painful.

No comments: