Thursday 23 April 2009

Lets shift this weight

So that was my first fast. The unusual thing for me was how easy it was. I didn't have any rumbling stomach, no mad food thoughts. What was probably more unusual was that after it finished i had some macaroni cheese in the evening, and then felt hungry the whole night. I would have thought my stomach would have shrunk and the pasta would have filled me up but it seemed to work in the opposite way. I think the times I fast may also need to be changed, but I can work on that. I certainly think the flexibility of fasting two days a week and eating normally the rest is the best option for me.

I worked out my BMI yesterday, it is 31.25 making me officially obese. No news there though, but a benchmark for me to work from. This weekend I will be having more hospital visits, and hopefully a session with Ray down at AMAG. I'm on call with work this weekend so always expect the unexpected!!
As of next week Mum will be out in the Donbank ward at Inverurie hospital. Visiting just got harder!!

No comments: