Monday 27 April 2009

Mum has been moved to Inverurie Hospital and onto the next phase of her recovery. This weekend she was definitely more positive, and stated she was determined to get better, which is half the battle. Tonight I will phone her to see how she has settled in, then go visit her tomorrow.

this weekend has been family time. We went out for a meal on Saturday to TGI Fridays. Never again. Overpriced bland food and huge portions that left us bloated and out of pocket. Sunday we went to see Monsters v Aliens 3D. 3D films work brilliantly in animation and looks like the way to go for future films. Pity it was so pricey, with an adult viewing costing £9.60 each!!

I headed down to AMAG for a session with Ray and the kettlebells. Ray went over a four week programme for em to do at home. Though I struggled in class this programme is short and direct, taking up less than 30 minutes a day 3 times a week. Today I am sore in my shoulders and thighs. If i can, i intend to go for a swim tonight to help ease the muscles.

Today is fasting day, i last ate at 6pm Sunday so have went all day without food and apart from a small time in the afternoon have coped well with it. I am looking forward to my supper though!! Below is a link to an article that has an interesting take on fasting

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/11/071106092013.htm

No comments: