Monday 13 April 2009

Today I am getting away from work early to speak with the ward doctor. My mum seems confused and expects to be going home soon. She is still no way near being able to cope on her own, and hopefully the doctor will answer some of my questions and we can start to make some plans for the future.
My wright is still the same but no surprise there as I have been all over the place, with no forward planning.
I have been doing some research on the internet about weight loss. I kept going back to read about hi intensity interval training or HIIT. his looks like a very good routine for burning fat, and also something I can do alongside the kettlebell training.
The money saving is also going well. I am still in a bit of shock as to how ignorant I have been but am glad I finally came to my senses. The recovery will be tough but worth it.

No comments: