Wednesday 15 April 2009

were still waiting for my mums scan. once this is done we will know if there is any brain damage and can move onto the next stage. The ward doctor is looking into putting her into Woodend Hospital in a rehabilitation ward or Smithfield home. As she lives in Inverurie they may also put her into a home there. As far as we are concerned this will be a temporary placement until she is fit to go home on her own.
The fitness once again has taken a back seat. I am finding it hard to split my time between work commitments, family life and hospital visits. The diet is back on track, i am eating 5-6 small portions a day and cutting out the snacks. Long may this continue.
Tomorrow I have 2 guys from Shell in Holland visiting for meetings and will be the perfect host. I will be taking them out for lunch, and it will be salad for me!!

No comments: