Tuesday 7 April 2009

A little hope

I spoke to the Psychiatrist Doctor yesterday who is still confident Mum can make a full recovery which is encouraging. Today she goes for another CT Scan to see if they can see any damage that may have been done. Mum still talks like she's not all there, and seems blissfully happy, but we can still see progress and that is all that matters.
Yesterday I spoke about sorting out my finances. the first change I am going to make it to get rid of Sky and sign up to BT Vision. It is the same price as Sky(£19.50 a month) but it also gives me Setanta which was costing me £10.99 a month. it also has movies and on demand TV. This should help my aim of getting off the sofa. No excuses for waisting a whole evening just because i want to watch a programme at 9pm. I can either record it, or watch it on demand. So i will save £132 a year and lose a little temptation to sit around all night.
Next on the list is my mobile phone, which is at the end of its contract. I have figured i could get a cheaper contract and sell on my phone. I have still to decide how I am going to use the extra money I save, but i need a definite budget to control all this. I'm working on it!!
Received an email from Ray at AMAG asking about how the kettlebells. Have asked him for a plan as he is the master and knows far more than me and can show me a good variety of workouts. I hope to get down to AMAG some Sunday to take part in his class. Lets hope the thighs don't hurt like last time!!

No comments: